Natan's Quote of the Day
As Natan was changing his weather calendar
this morning, he said. “Wha? There is
sun and no blue sky? How does that come?
You can’t have sun and no blue sky!”
“That is the Belgian sky, it is grey
instead of blue.” I respond.
this morning, he said. “Wha? There is
sun and no blue sky? How does that come?
You can’t have sun and no blue sky!”
“That is the Belgian sky, it is grey
instead of blue.” I respond.
We have finally some sun, actually quite a bit of sun, but the temperature is zero or below! I think this is a cruel joke to play when everyone, mostly me, is craving spring. Our veranda is beautiful, but still all the doors are closed and you need a blanket to enjoy the sun! I am enjoying a bit of peace and quite at home though and since it is to cold to go out much I am using my energy of the last few weeks on home improvement. So far I have organized and cleaned the veranda and our bedroom (which have been completely neglected for 6 weeks and probably most of the winter to be honest), and we are getting close to finishing Natan’s stairs. Today I will put the first coat of paint on them! Tomorrow I am going with Natan’s school to the local library for a story and Thursday… who knows?

No comments:
Post a Comment