Natan's Theory of the Day
Where do moles and freckles come from? Have you ever wondered?
Natan’s theory:
"On not rainy days, magic drupples (drops) fall from the sky on you.
They come from magic birds and the more you get the faster you are.
Sometimes you feel them come, but those are very special drupples, the fastest ones.
I feel all mine come and I am one of the fastest."
Natan’s theory:
"On not rainy days, magic drupples (drops) fall from the sky on you.
They come from magic birds and the more you get the faster you are.
Sometimes you feel them come, but those are very special drupples, the fastest ones.
I feel all mine come and I am one of the fastest."
We just spent a wonderful long weekend at the sea. It was really nice and the water was warm! I have never enjoyed swimming at the Belgian coast, but this time it was lovely and I just wanted to float in the water all day. Natan and Kai also had a great time in the water and Pieter took out an old surfboard and started to teach Natan wave surfing. Well, there are no waves really, but it is a start. I can just see us now buying an old VW bus and I will be the chauffeur of the 3 boy surfers!
Tomorrow we are leaving on our long awaited summer holiday. As all our friends return we are trying to fit in all the play dates possible before we leave. We are going to Gothenburg, Sweden to visit Nicole, Pierre, Scout and Fox (friends from Brussels) for a week, but first we will drive to Oslo, Norway and spend the weekend with Fredrik and Ingrid (Friends from Helsinki). We are really looking forward to a nice relaxing break and I will write loads and take lots of pictures to post when we get back.
But, I have to say since I won’t be able to blog while I am gone that on the 7th of August is my Blog Anniversary!!!! (Also, my sisters wedding anniversary, strange!) I can’t believe it has already been a year. When I get back we will have to celebrate and I will go through and link back to all the best blogs of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment