
So I have been home alone (well Kai is here) all weekend and I have somehow become a blog reader, which inevitably makes you a blogger I am guessing. I have decided to use it as a journal of observations. Kai is now 6 months and starting to sit up and interact with objects and people. Natan has just turned 4 and is becoming a young man before my eyes.
I always said when pregnant with Natan that I would keep a journal and observe him with toys and objects. I even bought countless books to journal in and I never wrote a word. So, I am starting this one and I hope that it continues as I do have a tendency to trail off down another track from time to time. I will also try to post a picture a day, but this all is going to take some time to get my momentum.
Another note to mention is that after reading many blogspots I realize they are pretty much good writers. You know the basics of spelling and grammar that I seem to have misplace in my travels, but I just want to mention in this first blog that I am a designer and I am going to write my thoughts as they flow from my head. What I see from my life and my children, how I feel about the objects that surround my family and me and how I can make more. Or do I want to make more? This is the question I struggle with every time I have a fabulous design idea, which eventually stays in my sketchbook because I always end up deciding that maybe we just need to unload all this junk instead of creating more!
Anyway, thank you for beginning this with me and I hope to continue so maybe one of us will be inspired to either make something or throw something away!
Sunday, August 07, 2005
First Posting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brilliant, I also tried blogging, and started a page, that I know can't remember the address. Documentation is the key, the problem or question is motivation. So let this motivate you, I know I have amazing kid memories that are trapped in my long term memory and I can't access them, so write away dear sister.
You sent me the message and you wouldn't believe how it moves me and how it feels to have lost touch with a special friend. Jules you always make me cry and this time your children too. I hope I will be able to come and see you and by then I will be ready to unload some of my spots in life too. I love you my friend and I wish to see you soon!!!!
By the way this is a nice spot for you to explore. Why not create your own website and take it from there?
Post a Comment