Monday, August 15, 2005

Inspired

Wow, I never thought this would be so much fun. I have to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and emails to me. I didn't expect so many people to read this when I emailed it out, but even more I never expected my mom to be inspired and make a blog! How cool is that check it out Mom's Blog. I have also added other links on the sidebar, including my sister Pam's blog. This is becoming a real family affair. I am also going to add a Natan quote as often as I can. He loves to see pictures of himself and have me read his quotes to him. Keep reading and writing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Jules!
BLOG? Never heard of em but I have now and find myself kind of slipping into your blog. Slipping in and liking it. This is a really nice way to keep up with some of the everyday happenings in your lives. I like that. I consider myself priviliged to be able to see you guys once or twice per year but this is awesome. Biggest applauds to you for doing this. Who knows maybe I'll be doing some blogging of my own, God only knows that I have more than enough to say!! :-)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

The blogging continues. Isn't it nice to take time to capture your thoughts. and it is much nicer to view pictures with complete thoughts. Looks like you have inspired many bloggers to begin their new journey. I love reading your comments and imagining I know all the people.
check out housepainting on my blog...love pam