Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wanted: Sun, atleast 26° and no rain!

[Natan: 4y • 1m • 4d]
[Kai: 6m • 30d]

Natan's Quote of the Day

"Rain, rain go away come again some other way"

In the form of sun rays, moon beams or something along those lines!

Well this is our last day in Belgium for two weeks and of course our month and a half of rainy days has past and the weather is marvelous. So if it is raining in the south of France when we arrive I will just keep on going south until I hit sun! The only consolation is that they say (the weather announcer that always seems to be right. Right?) that the weather will start to be cold and rainy here tomorrow and nice in the south of France.

Truly, I am soooo ready for a holiday that it really doesn’t matter. As long as I have some moments of peace and relaxation it will all be brilliant. We are going to Pieter’s parent’s vineyard and it is grape picking season. They have rented a large house just beside the vineyard and we have two friends coming Isobel from Ireland (presently Cambridge) and Connie from Germany.

There is nothing on our agenda except pick a bit and relax a bit. Well, with two children I am not going to be able to pick grapes all day of course! :) My little excuse for not working has already been figured out by others though, as Pieter’s mom has also told me don’t worry you can go off exploring with your friends and I will watch the boys. Wink wink!

Anyway, it is going to be great fun and I will be sure to take loads of pictures and write down some stories to tell you when we get back. We will not have access to any technology while we are there, actually I am not sure we even have electricity, but I think this is the only way to relax after being surrounded by it daily.

No comments: