Sunday, December 04, 2005
Top 3 great things about snow!
Well, we have arrived all in tacked. It was quite a trip, but the boys were brilliant playing, sleeping and just being very patient so I could get us all, along with all our luggage, to the proper places. Natan is in heaven because Max, his 7 year old cousin, stayed the night last night. They have been up since 6am teaching eachother everything they each learned in the last year and a half. Kai on the other hand is really confused. He is tired and hungry and doesn't exactly know where he has be set down, but he will get it all worked out.
We ventured out in the snow this morning. Well, it was 8:30, but Kai and I have been up since 3:30am and Natan since 5:00, so it seemed like afternoon. Anyway, it is 9 degrees (-13c) here today and snowing and, although it looks like perfect play in the snow weather, after about 5min we were heading back for hot chocolate.
I think today is a homey day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment