- Have lots of snacks.
- Cut up many different kinds of fruits in small pieces.
- Have many kinds of things to drink water from.
- Anything that can hold water should be put by the water facet.
- Puddles in the sun are glorious things.
- Wear your swimmers all day.
- Blue sunscreen spray is fun.
- A baby pool is great source for watering plants.
- Have lots of snacks.
- Ice cream should be declared a meal.

Kai's Words and Signs of the Day
"Eaten"=(eat)
Hand scoops and then to the mouth=(eat)
"Papa"=(eat)
"Mama"=(eat)
"dit"and pointing=(that there I would like to eat)
"jayjayjay"and pointing=(I want to eat the same as what you have)
Pointing one finger to the middle of the other hand=(more to eat)
"kijk"=(look at that, then get me something to eat)
"packen"=(pick me up so I can see what there is to eat)
screaming and throwing everthing everywhere=(don't you dare help me eat again!)
Hand scoops and then to the mouth=(eat)
"Papa"=(eat)
"Mama"=(eat)
"dit"and pointing=(that there I would like to eat)
"jayjayjay"and pointing=(I want to eat the same as what you have)
Pointing one finger to the middle of the other hand=(more to eat)
"kijk"=(look at that, then get me something to eat)
"packen"=(pick me up so I can see what there is to eat)
screaming and throwing everthing everywhere=(don't you dare help me eat again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment